When it comes to skincare, Patchology has got you covered from head to toe – quite literally with its extensive range of face and feet masks. Now, the natural skincare brand has announced an update to one of its powerful pamper products – PoshPeel Pedicure, now available in an inclusive XL size so everyone can achieve salon style results at home.
Enjoy a little more R&R and revel in the reveal once you’ve relaxed wearing the serum-soaked socks. The deeply exfoliating masks work hard to soften your feet, as the treatment removes the hardened dead cells and encourages rapid skin cell renewal over three to seven days.
Harnessing the power of naturally occurring acids, the PoshPeel Pedicure mask works to dissolve dead skin cells, exfoliate rough patches, and reveal softer and brighter feet. The activating serum features a blend of advanced AHA and BHA acids such as:
- Glycolic Acid, featuring anti-ageing properties as well as being a gentle exfoliant which maintains a natural PH balance.
- Salicylic Acid, which penetrates deep into pores to loosen dead skin cells.
- Lactic Acid, which naturally increases cell turnover, eliminating accumulated dead, dry skin cells.
- Citric Acid works to brighten and even skin tone to give an overall smoother appearance.
- Botanical Extracts, allow for optimal absorption of the serum into the skin and support the health and texture of the skin.
The activating essence serum comes in a separate pouch to be added to the booties before they’re applied to each foot. Then, tightly fasten using the straps.
PoshPeel booties are plastic free, and instead feature plush fabrics that feel great on the skin and are good for your soles and the soul!
For more information please visit: patchology.co.uk