Get ready to embark on a thrilling adventure this half-term as the Halloween Haunt returns to the enchanting grounds of Somerleyton Hall Gardens. The scene is set to cast a spell on visitors, transforming these serene gardens into a spine-tingling, spooky spectacular that promises a ghoulishly good time for the whole family.
Somerleyton Hall, with its rich history dating back to the 13th century, has always held an air of mystery. But during Halloween, this magnificent estate takes on an otherworldly allure. The estate is known for its enchanting gardens, the serene Walled Garden, and the tranquil lake, but during this October half term, it’s the ‘Somerleyton Hall Spooktacular’ that draws visitors of all ages from near and far.
As you wander through the meticulously groomed gardens, challenge your wits and courage by hunting for hidden pumpkins, but beware, for lurking in the shadows are ghosts, ghouls, and all manner of terrifying surprises!
However, a word of caution for those planning to extend their visit past dusk. The gardens, transformed into a haunted wonderland, will not be bathed in light, so it’s highly recommended to bring a trusty torch to guide your way through the eerie darkness.
There is also an on-site cafe for that all-important ‘treat’ serving a range of homemade light bites and drinks.
Pop along on the following dates to experience the Halloween Haunt at its best:
- Saturday, 21st October: The grand opening, where the spookiness begins
- Sunday, 22nd October: A day of thrills and chills for the whole family
- Monday, 23rd October: The Halloween magic continues to enchant
- Tuesday, 24th October: Dive deeper into the eerie wonder of Somerleyton
- Wednesday, 25th October: CLOSED (a day of rest for the restless spirits)
- Thursday, 26th October: The haunting adventure resumes
- Friday, 27th October: CLOSED (another day of reprieve for the spirits
- Saturday, 28th October: Join us for another night of spine-tingling fun
- Sunday, 29th October: The grand finale, as we bid farewell to the Halloween Haunt
For families with little goblins under 3 years old, the best news is they enter for free, making it a fantastic outing for everyone.
But don’t just take our word for it; Bounce Magazine’s editor Rachel Ducker, captured the highlights of her spooky day at Somerleyton Hall in a video. Watch as her family explore the spooky grounds at Somerleyton Hall.
Don’t miss out on this thrilling opportunity to celebrate the spookiest time of the year with your loved ones. Somerleyton Hall Gardens’ Halloween Haunt promises a memorable and hair-raising adventure for all ages. Get ready for a hauntingly good time as you brave the unknown and discover the secrets hidden within this bewitched garden.