Today, we’re embarking on a journey to create a batch of charming pumpkin-shaped biscuits that not only celebrate the season but also satisfy your taste buds with their tender, flaky texture and subtle hints of orange.
Whether you’re looking to impress guests at a fall gathering or simply craving a cozy treat, this recipe will guide you through the steps to craft these delightful, golden-brown delights. So, roll up your sleeves and get ready to dive into the world of homemade pumpkin-shaped biscuits that will surely bring a touch of seasonal magic to your table.
Super fun Halloween pumpkin biscuits with Sweet Freedom CHOC POT and CHOC SHOT Orange!
Time: 15 minutes plus baking time
Serves: 3 sandwich cookies ++ 6 mini pumpkin cookies
- 130g peanut butter
- 50g oat flour
- 60g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Warm peanut butter slightly until runny (approx 20 secs in microwave)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix the CHOC SHOT Orange and peanut butter.
- Mix in flour to form a dough ball.
- Roll the dough until flat.
- Use cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Bake for 8 mins, or until slightly golden.
- Cool on a wire tray.
- Leave to cool completely then spread CHOC POT on the bottom half of the cookies and place the second one on top, pressing slightly.
Recipe with thanks to www.sweetfreedom.co.uk